Friday, December 10, 2010

Kurokawa Japan

Finally, I'm in Kurokawa, Japan! However, I'm staying here for only three days, so I already feel sad about leaving so early. :( To come to Kurokawa, first, I left Incheon airport, and arrived at Fukuoka airport (this flight was only about one hour long). Then, I took the bus to go to the domestic airport, where I rode the bus to move into Kurokawa. Kurokawa is a town in the countryside, which is very famous for its beautiful sight and hot springs. My mom and I liked it very much because it wasn't crowded like the other developed cities in Japan, and we could enjoy the relaxing hot springs by ourselves.

Sushi we ate at Fukuoka airport.

The bamboo forest in Kurokawa!

We stayed at Okunoyu in Kurokawa, and I was satisfied with the service there because all the workers there were sincere and nice. I ate dinner and breakfast at Okunoyu, and they were all very delicious. Overall, I loved staying at Okunoyu! If you get a chance to travel to Kurokawa, I strongly recommend you to stay in Okunoyu.

The lobby of Okunoyu. Okunoyu is only about two minutes away from the Kurokawa bus station (by car)

Dinner at Okunoyu. We had more foods coming after this!

Garden at Okunoyu! It was well decorated with many different kinds of flowers, and the outside hot springs were in the garden.

Burdock chips we bought at another hotel. Unlike what I had expected, it tasted good; a little too salty though.

We were trying to go to a cafe, and the road was so steep! (but beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment