Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hello, World!

I know well what I am fleeing from but not what I am in search of. ~Michel de Montaigne

Like what the quote says, I know which subjects I don’t like, but haven’t realized which topics I actually like to study about in depth and share my ideas about with other people around the world. Therefore, although it is better for blogs to have certain topics, which make them organized, I decided to start writing posts about things that just come up to my mind or that I simply want to talk about! Hopefully, by doing this for a few weeks, I’ll be able to figure out which areas of topics interest me. I hope this blog will offer me a chance to both get to know more about myself and get organized, and to communicate with other people who have similar interests as mine! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment