Friday, December 10, 2010

Wool and the Gang


Although I didn't upload the pictures of it, I finished knitting the muffler for the handicraft club a long time ago! After that, I started on crocheting, but these days, I didn't get enough time to work on it because all the teachers are giving us projects and tests as it is close to the end of the school year! Then we'll have final exams...ugh... Anyway! I want to start knitting again... and while searching for some new yarns, I found a website called Wool and the Gang. This website's most famous yarn is the crazy sexy wool, which is a quite thick yarn that, which I personally think, is really pretty when it's knitted. In the website, there is an online shop, where kits, yarns, and products made with those yarns are sold. Oh, the website also has well-made videos that thoroughly explain how to knit! I really want to try knitting with one of those kits to make some clothes for spring, but they're all too expensive... They are sold in Euros, and I would have to pay for the shipping fee too, so... it's not quite easy for me to simply decide to order something form the website... but it's so pretty!




While looking at some other blogs about knitting, I found out that many people in other countries are interested in knitting. Even many men knit these days!



Sources
http://woolandthegang.com/en/home.php
http://blog.naver.com/swingfish?Redirect=Log&logNo=110078229699

1 comment: